Ready for Halloween
oh hey! it’s me!
I use this all the time and it makes apologizing sincerely a million times better. I know I’m sorry, they know I’m sorry, but I also make commitment to improve in the future. (Receiving apologies like this feel good too)
Beyoncé covering Lauryn Hill’s Ex Factor // On The Run Tour
Why isn’t anyone talking about this?
A Texas man is under arrest after gunning down a SWAT team member as the officer quietly tried to climb in through the apartment’s window during predawn hours.
Police State USAreports that a resident fatally shot Detective Charles “Chuck” Dinwiddie as the officer climbed in through a ground level window as part of a “no knock” raid. The officers were there due to suspicion that residents were in possession of controlled substances.
Upon hearing a noise, resident Marvin Louis Guy, 50, opened fire on the unidentified officers, shooting three others as well, although only one fatally.
Guy is currently being held on capital murder charges in connection with Dinwiddie’s death, even though it’s unclear how Guy was supposed to know that the men crawling in through the window were police officers since they hadn’t identified themselves.
The evidence sheet lists a laptop, a safe, a pistol, and a glass pipe, but no drugs were found. Given the evidence, why did police deem it necessary to seek a “no knock” warrant and why did a judge sign off on it?
Very little is known about Mr. Guy, but Dinwiddie left behind two children, all because his SWAT team went creeping into a home where the residents didn’t even have any drugs. Is that the best use of law enforcement tax dollars?
Guy’s bond has been set at $3 million dollars.
Thank you lieutenantnorals!
Where’s stand your ground now?????
Isn’t there a law where it is legal to shoot to kill on your property if there’s a physical threat? Esp if they broke in your home?
#miami #parasailing with the coolest dude I know #parental
Anonymous asked: I'm a little confused (I haven't slept in over 24hrs - I might just be too tired) the grand jury has until January to decide if they will CHARGE Darren Wilson, not CONVICT? Or they have until January to convict? Please tell me it's convict. Because regardless of your 'views' on his guilt, he needs to be charged and then a jury should decide on his guilt if he doesn't take a plea deal. Charging is a no brainer, he killed someone and it needs a criminal investigation.
The grand jury now has until January 7, 2015 to decide whether or not to charge Darren Wilson with the murder of Mike Brown. They can make a decision soon than that though.
Here’s some more info on the grand jury:
- Grand jury will begin hearing evidence on Aug. 20 in murder of Mike Brown. Darren wilson will have opportunity to testify (x)
- Grand jury might not hear all evidence until mid-October
- Possible outcomes from Grand Jury and DOJ investigation
- The grand jury in the killing of Mike Brown is only meeting once a week and are being treated as co-investigators. Also, legal experts say it’s unlikely that Darren Wilson will be charged with 1st degree murder. 2nd degree murder is possible but also unlikely if he argues that he feared for his life.
- A look at Prosecutor Bob McCulloch. McCulloch has presented 4 cases of a fatal police shooting to a grand jury. 0 indictments. McCulloch’s office also doesn’t keep detailed records. He also defended calling 2 black men shot by cops in 2000 “bums”.
- A Grand Jury Primer (storify)
- Bob McCulloch is VP of an organization that supports Darren Wilson? (x) McCulloch also won’t recommend charges against Darren Wilson to the grand jury. This is why a special prosecutor is needed.
- STL grand jury weighs charges in Ferguson shooting
- Grand jury now has until JANUARY to decide whether to charge Darren Wilson (x) (x) (x) (x)
this is so goddam ridiculous